The Loyal Workshop
Adventure awaits. This ethically-made, hand-stitched leather satchel is a go-anywhere travelling companion. Durability to accompany the adventurous traveller on the dusty trail with cargo of camera, journal and matches. Enduring simplicity to double as a work-horse, carrying your daily work essentials.
Vegetable tanning adds to the beauty and authenticity of our products. we love to show off the natural character of our leather, as well as being eco-friendly, each and every satchel is unique and distinctive in its markings.
2.2mm full veg-tanned cow leather produced using a unique eco-tanning technique; tough, resilient sturdy, and ethical. 2.6mm & 3mm buffalo leather; heavy, durable and stretch resistant.
The Leather we have selected has been chosen for its strength and durability but also for its natural full grain look. The veg-tanning process allows the full character of the leather to be exposed, honestly displaying the patina accumulated over a lifetime already lived. In its
second lifetime as a Loyal satchel, it will darken slightly and develop more character. This heavy stiff leather has the substance to protect your cargo and maintains its shape.
We hope you like it as much as we do.
- Interior pocket with flap.
- Stitched and riveted straps.
- Adjustable length shoulder strap 1090 – 1330mm (43 – 52 ½ in.)
- Old-school dual buckle closure system.
- Hand stitched by the artisans of The Loyal Workshop in India.
- Etched with the name and signature of the artisan.
- Fits 13ʺ laptops and tablets
- Premium, ethically produced vegetable tanned leather
- Stainless steel hardware
Dimensions: 33cm x 24.5cm x 7cm (13ʺ x 9 ½ ʺ x 3 ʺ inch)