Unisex Tee - Hope, Freedom, Respect
Freeset Tees are made from 100% organic cotton. They don't just look great, they are also free of nasty toxins and pesticides. Organic cotton - it's better for the Earth, better for the farmers growing it and better for you! Fair trade manufactured. Freeset tees are manufactured in fair trade conditions. All workers are paid fair wages and have healthy working conditions. And the most important thing of all - each Tee is sewn by the talented Freeset seamstresses and represents another step on their journey to freedom. Wear Freeset Tees with pride, knowing you've done a little to help the earth, supported small-scale farmers, and empowered women to leave the sex trade—all in a T-shirt.
- 150 GSM Fair trade manufactured, organic cotton.
- Shoulder to shoulder tape to hold shape and minimise stretching
- Fabric pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage.
- Double needle bottom hem and sleeves
- Extra long body,
- side seamed for a tailored fit.
- Uses Global Organic Textile Standard certified organic ink